Mar 22, 2012

"Welcome back!"

OKAYYYY... I'm back from my two-year hiatus, if you want to call it that.  Before this entry, I was getting used to "blogging," but then I realized how much time it takes to actually post something without having to constantly edit/ save/ edit/ preview/ save/ edit edit..blah blah.  And the reason to that is because I got too technical on my grammar. (and btw you don't know HOW many times it took me to write that one sentence, see!! haha)  So instead of seeing this as an English assignment, I'm just going to write freely and I don't care if you judge me or not. :)

But anyways...back to the subject.

If you've been following me on either Facebook, Instagram, or the occasional Twitter,  you've noticed that I have been eating "raw," or at least "raw" until dinner.  And I KNOW you've noticed me 'check-in' at the gym NUMEROUS times or see updates such as "Abigail is running 2343245358 miles!"  Ha!! I wish!  But you get where I'm going with this.  I like to promote health in anyway possible.  And yea, it may seem like I'm "bragging" or whatever but I'm just INDIRECTLY trying to motivate others to live a some-what healthy lifestyle. ;)  And from the looks of it, I caught the attention of some viewers. Yay!!  Sooo... as much as I can tolerate it (without having to distract myself from work or my studies), I will be posting my daily meals and workouts just for those few viewers and even if it's none, it's still cool to see how I've progressed.

Ok done with this entry.. let's get to it!!

and this is an actual photo of me trying to edit this damn post. I look so annoyed haha